Red Light Therapy Lamp 18W 54W 18 LED Infrared Light Therapy Device 660nm Red and 850nm Near-Infrared Combo Red Light Bulb for Skin and Pain Relief
* Upgraded Red Light Therapy Lamp: Each therapy light bulb has 18pcs high-power LEDs in total. 9pcs 660nm deep red LEDs + 9pcs 850nm near-infrared LEDs making it the best wavelength for light therapy. Infrared light is invisible to the naked eye so when using this bulb only half of the chips will appear illuminated.
* Optical Lens Design: The red light bulb is equipped with a 60-degree glass lens and an additional super-large optical lens which improves the Irradiance > 141mW/cm2. Target treatment for your face shoulder knee waist 20 minutes every time.
* Drug-Free & Non-Invasive Pain Relief: Designed to deliver infrared heat to the body. The infrared heat improves the blood flow & circulation of the target area, encouraging muscles and damaged tissue to the heel.
* Easy and durable to use: Designed to fit standard E26/E27 socket, AC85~265V working voltage, Easy to set up and use. Enjoy light therapy at home, whenever you want to. The high-power led light therapy bulb has a built-in qualified heat sink for better heat dissipation, durable to use.
* Lighting distance: Keep at a distance of 15-30cm/6"-12" from your skin.
* We apply a single light bulb, lamp holder, and light bulb with lamp holder, total 3 options, please choose the option as you need.
Dimensions: 4.7x4.7x4.7 inches
Item Weight: 1.2 lbs
Max. Power Draw: 18W(1W/LED), 54W(3W/LED)
Avg. Power Draw: 12W±5%, 20W±5%
LED Quantities: 18pcs
LED Lens: 60 degree
Input Voltage: AC85-265V
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Light Color: 9pcs 660nm deep red LEDs + 9pcs 850nm near infrared LEDs
141 mW/cm2 @ 0inch
123 mW/cm2 @ 3inch
98 mW/cm2 @ 6inch
1 x LED Light Therapy Bulb (Bulb only, lamp holder not included.)
1 x User Manual
1 x LED Light Therapy Bulb with lamp holder
1 x User Manual
1 x Lamp Holder only
1. Indoor use only, not water-proof.
2. Infrared light is invisible to the naked eye so when using this bulb only half of the chips will appear illuminated.
3. Remember not to be too close or touch the bulb during use or off a while.
4. Due to individual differences, if not comfortable when irradiation, please stop.
Can this hurt my eyes?
Half of the light coming from this device is infrared, meaning it is beyond human eye perception. Only cameras without infrared filters can detect this light, and it poses no risk to our eyes. The typical human eye responds to wavelengths 400nm to 700nm.
The other half is visible however and can be uncomfortable to beam directly into the eyes for extended periods.
However, you only need to close your eyes when using it on the face, no safety goggles are necessary, although can be used if desired.